We understand that most folks in this economy are very concerned about overall cost. Your event is a huge undertaking and you're looking to work within your budget. Venue, catering, event planner and entertainment are usually the biggest concerns just to name a few.
These are big decisions. Whether to go with DJ or ?
So some people ask "Why do I need to hire a DJ to play music when I can do that from my Ipod or PC?
* The answer is "You certainly can!" but it depends on what you want for your event?
* If you have a gathering of 30 or less people, a more intimate setting might not require a professional amplifier and speaker system and may be more personal.
* You can simply talk to your guests without a microphone. It maintains intimacy and invites cross talk.
* You can download and burn your favorite music.
* Play what you have in mind for your special event.
Some advantages of having a DJ...
* You have a built in MC that will keep the announcements and the party moving in a timely manor.
* You can enjoy your day with no worries. Let us do what we do best.
* We will customize the show to fit your guidelines and follow the mood of the crowd to keep you out on the dance floor.
* We can play requests on the fly.
* We have the base pumping pro DJ gear that you and your guests are expecting.
* There's no substitute for experience when it comes to your event production! "This is what we do!"
These are just a few of the pros and cons. Weather you choose a professional service such as Tune To Go or decide to go it your own I hope this information is helpful. I would be more than happy to talk to you.